Wednesday 30 September 2009

Dialogue

The dialogue of our script consist of only two characters including Vidur and Annabelle.
Vidur: As he sits down on the seat facing oppsite her he begins to talk. 'Hey...watcha you doing there', in a casual I'm so cool attitude.
Annabelle: As she continues to write on her paper, she says to him without any eye contact, 'nothing its not your business'.
Vidur: 'So...what do have next lesson'?
Annabelle: 'I've already told you once, it's none of your business and twice, leave me alone'!
Vidur: as he sighs he then says, 'oh come on your being boring'.
Annabelle: 'Look, Vidur, can't you see I'm trying to study here alone...by myself'. As she says this she will look straight up to Vidur having a close up shot of her facial expression. 'by mself' will be closup of her eyes then mouth.
Vidur Turns away and says, fine I was just being friendly.
Annabelle: As Vidur closes the door behind him, she then turns her ipod on and says, 'finally'.

No comments: