Thursday 3 December 2009

Finished Editing. Part 1.

Posted by Lisa;-

Due to bad weather, I could not film the final shots for my clip today. These shots are supposed to be filmed outside, the running shots of Kim.
So to keep myself busy, I instead completed all editing of the film I have so far. I added all of the caption pages in, and I added a title page as well.
I made sure that all of our sound effects and music was in the appropriate place and that it matched the clip that was playing.

All that I need to do now is to add the rest of our clips and to sync the music and sound effects with those shots too.

I also need to think if I want to use music for the remainder of the clip instead of having so many silences. It might end up being effective having the silences but I will decide this later on when I have all of my clips on the timeline on Premiere Elements.

No comments: